During 2011 spring semester we at Kitchen Budapest give a course for university students at the Media Research Center at the Department of Sociology and Communications, Budapest University of Technology and Economics.
During the course ‘Digital media in theory and practice’, supervised by Balázs Bodó and Barnabás Málnay, I give several classes on various topics:
- identification, positioning, recognition systems and sensors (with Márton András Juhász)
- mapping and visualization
- openness, collaboration, innovation (with Barnabás Málnay)
- architecture and new media (with Gáspár Hajdu)
- architecture and digital technologies
- urban screens, media facades, media architectures
The notes of the first lecture on March 11th, 2011 are available online at http://tinyurl.com/kodok-szenzorok (mainly in Hungarian).